- Ownership. All content included on this website is and shall continue to be the property of the Company or its licensors, who reserve all of their respective rights, and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights laws. Any copying, modifying, adapting, reproducing, translating, redistribution, disassembling, reverse-engineering, transmission, or publication of any such content or any part of the website is prohibited, except with prior written approval of the Company. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through the use of this website.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website does not provide services to children under the age of 18. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks/Service Marks. “North American Client Services, Inc.” is a trademark, service mark or registered trademark/service mark and logo of the Company. Other product and company names mentioned on this website may be trademarks/service marks of their respective owners.
- Website Use. The Company grants a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this website solely for personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the website, reverse engineer or break into the website, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of the Company, and the Company may terminate your use of this website at any time.
- Compliance with laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Materials Provided to the Company or Posted on the Website. The Company does not claim ownership of the materials you provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to the Company website (collectively, “Submission(s)”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting a Submission, you are granting the Company, its clients, affiliates, and necessary sublicensees permission to use the submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the right to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat the Submission; and to publish your name in connection with the Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of the Submission, as provided herein. The Company is under no obligation to post or use any Submission provided and may remove any Submission at any time in the Company’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting a Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Submission(s).
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its clients, officers, directors, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to violation of this Agreement or use of the website.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USER AGREES THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ALL KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT USER’S JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SECURITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED VIA THIS WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR WEBSITE USE, OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS CONTENT IS TO CEASE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You may have rights under laws that do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages as set forth in this Section 10.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. All content on this website is copyrighted by the Company and/or its clients or affiliates. All rights reserved. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to the President of the Company at the address below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that is claimed to have been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that is claimed to be infringing is located on the website;
- A current name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement based upon a good faith belief that the dispute use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the above information in the notice is accurate, and the signer is the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
NORTH AMERICAN CLIENT SERVICES, INC.
25910 Acero Road, Suite 350
Mission Viejo, CA 92691