North American Client Services is happy to assist your facility in all matters related to Human Resources. Whether it’s helping you hire new employees or assisting in their transition from your facility, our Human Resources team will provide your facility with all forms, manuals, and handbooks necessary in the process.
Among other things, we also provide and assist in administering employee benefits plans, answering your employees’ questions through the process of signing up. With our UltiPro system, your employees have the ability to access their personal information online at any time through any device. Facility employees can paperlessly update their home address, phone numbers, and emergency contact information with ease so that you always have the best form of contact.
North American Client Services lends you the tools to make employee processing simple and straightforward.
To learn more about the Human Resources services we provide, feel free to contact us.
How we assist you:
- Procure and assist your facility in administering employee benefits plans such as health, dental, defined benefit, defined contribution, life insurance, disability, employee assistance programs, and other benefits.
- Provide sample form policy and procedure manuals, employee handbooks and hiring, performance evaluation and disciplinary forms, and the like.
- Answer your employees’ questions about labor and employment
- Provide a safe space for your employees’ to voice their issues related to hiring, discipline, and separation from the facility
- Hold periodic in-service trainings, including an annual training meeting or convention for Administrators and the Directors of Nursing to assist managers and staff in the lawful and efficient conduct of their business affairs
- Screen potential employees in the beginning stages of the hiring process and cast a wider net for the positions your facility is looking to fill through our connected network of clinical and medical staff
- Empower employees to keep their personal information and emergency contacts up-to-date through our UltiPro system